Ethylexyl Methoxycinnamate + Benzophenone + Butyl Methoxydibenzol-methane + Titanium Dioxide + Micronized Zinc Oxide + Phospholipids + 1, 3-Butylene Glycol
UV Hold is a new scientifically formulated sunscreen with SPF 30 for better protection of skin from harmful radiations coming from sun which otherwise may cause cancer to skin.
- Stay on skin surface inside micro-enwrapped capsules providing an efficient barrier to UVA/UVB radiation.
- SPF stays almost constant on the skin when exposed to UV light 6 hours (and more).
- Excellent, smooth skin coverage resulting in very even protection from the sun.
- Non-oily, non-sticky and comfortable to wear on the skin – allows skin to breathe.
Ethylexyl Methoxycinnamate + Benzophenone + Butyl Methoxydibenzol-methane + Titanium Dioxide + Micronized zinc oxide + Phospholipid + 1, 3-Butylene Glycol
Sunbeat (Methoxycinnamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine) + Porphyra umbilicalis extract + Vitiver extract + Cucumber extract + Carrot extract + Aloe vera extract + Chamomile extract)
MODE OF ACTION:
- Acts as a natural bio-protector against UVA-induced damage.
- Prevents the formation of sun burn cells & premature photo-ageing.
- Ability to regenerate skin tissues.
- Speeds up the disappearance of scars, dark spots, and other marks on the skin.
- Mild astringent effects.
- Helps to remove dead skin cells and tightens skin.
- Soothes skin irritations.
- Significant antioxidant, antiseptic & antifungal.
- Fragrant properties with high levels of vitamin A.
- Provides natural sun protection.
- Shows soothing and cooling effect.
- Accelerates the collagen production process.
- Absorbs the spectrum of UV radiation which damages the cell’s fragile DNA.
- Healing, soothing and anti-irritating properties.
- Skin Cancer
2-3 times a day
This information is for registered medical practitioner only. Anyone other than medical practitioner should consult medical practitioner before using this product.