L-Glutamine, N-Acetyl-D-Glucosamine, Pectin, Deglycyrrhizinated Licorice, Collagen Peptides, Marshmallow, Zinc, Quercetin
Noleak is an anti-inflammatory medication used for the condition called leaky gut. Generally, small intestines are lined with cells that create a barrier between the GI and the bloodstream. This barrier is held tightly together with proteins called tight junction proteins. Zonulin is a protein, that reversibly regulates intestinal permeability. Higher levels may loosen them, increasing intestinal permeability.
Leaky gut syndrome is a proposed digestive condition where the intestinal lining allows bacteria and toxins into the bloodstream. It refers to an increase in permeability of the intestinal lining, which could play a role in Crohn’s and other diseases
L-Glutamine 5gm, N-Acetyl-D-Glucosamine 1.5gm, Pectin 1gm, Deglycyrrhizinated Licorice standardized to 20% glycyrrhizic acid content 500mg, Aloe vera extract standardized to 20% polysaccharides 300mg, Collagen Peptides 3gm, Marshmallow, Zinc 10mg, Quercetin 50mg
MODE OF ACTION:
Noleak works as an anti-inflammatory agent which reduces inflammation by reducing cytokines (proteins that are crucial in controlling the growth and activity of other immune system cells and blood cells) into the specific site, and also maintains gut integrity. No leak also shows antiulcer activity.
- L-Glutamine: It regulates tight junction proteins and prevents bacterial & endotoxin translocation.
- N-Acetyl-D-Glucosamine: It promotes growth and intestinal repair and It prevents intestinal colonization of pathogenic bacteria.
- Pectin: It has beneficial effects on the integrity of the gastrointestinal mucus layer.
- Deglycyrrhizinated Licorice extract: It has beneficial effect on Pylori infections and protects and heal the gut lining.
- Aloe Vera extract: It helps your body replace the lost mucus associated with gut damage and leaky gut.
- Collagen Peptides: Repair stomach and intestinal lining and prevents intestinal inflammation.
- Marshmallow: It is an effective way to treat leaky gut syndrome, which develops when particles leak outside tiny opening in the gut lining.
- Zinc. It is known as a soothing mineral for the digestive system. It helps repair the cells that line your intestinal tract, keeping them strong so they can properly absorb nutrients.
- Quercetin: Quercetin enhances intestinal barrier function and modulates gut microbiota composition
- Chronic inflammatory disease
- Inflammatory bowel disease
- Celiac disease
- Chronic overuse of alcohol and NSAIDs
- Juvenile nonalcoholic fatty liver disease
2 sachets per day
Direction for use: Dissolve the whole content of sachet in a 200ml of water, stir briskly and consume immediately
This information is for registered medical practitioner only. Anyone other than medical practitioner should consult medical practitioner before using this product.