Auxipro/XP Capsule contains a unique combination of probiotics that helps to reduce the extra loads of nitrogenous toxins in the body. Probiotics are live micro-organisms that confer good health to human beings when consumed in adequate quantities. They prevent the colonization of pathogenic bacteria. It has a combination of lactic acid-producing organisms.
AUXIPRO Capsule contains Probiotics (Streptococcus Thermophilus, Lactobacillus Acidophilus, Bifidobacterium Longum, Lactic Acid Bacillus), and Fructo-oligosaccharide. AUXIPRO/XP helps in delaying the progression and limits the damage to the kidney from enterotoxins in patients suffering from chronic kidney disease (CKD). Fructo oligosaccharide acts as a prebiotic and along with probiotics help in the removal of proteinaceous by-products that lead to renal failure.
AUXIPRO: Each hard gelatin capsule contains pre-probiotic 15 BN CFU.
AUXIPRO-XP: Each hard gelatin capsule contains pre-probiotic 45 BN CFU
MODE OF ACTION:
- Enhancement of the epithelial barrier: The intestinal barrier is a major defense mechanism used to maintain epithelial integrity and to protect the organism from the environment.
- Increased adhesion to intestinal mucosa and inhibition of pathogen adhesion: Adhesion of probiotic bacteria to the intestinal mucosa is important for its colonization. Lactic acid bacteria (LABs) display surface adhesions that are involved in their interaction with intestinal epithelial cells (IECs) and mucus.
- Competitive exclusion of pathogenic microorganisms: Efficacy of a Probiotic can be determined by its ability of binding to receptor sites present in the intestinal tract. The binding of probiotic bacteria inhibits the adhesion of pathogenic bacteria and prevent its colonization.
- Production of antimicrobial substances: Probiotic produce certain short-chain fatty acids, which lower the intracellular pH, inhibiting the growth of pathogenic organism.
- Modulation of the immune system: Probiotic bacteria can exert an immunomodulatory effect on the host by interacting with epithelial and dendritic cells (DCs) and with monocytes/macrophages and lymphocytes.
- CKD associated dysbiotic gut microbiota
1-3 capsules per day
This information is for registered medical practitioner only. Anyone other than medical practitioner should consult medical practitioner before using this product.