Tranexamic acid & Glutathione
Tranexamic acid in Anthocyn-Tx Tablet decreases melanin biosynthesis through inhibiting the function of tyrosinase enzymes & Glutathione in Anthocyn-Tx Tablet switches mechanism from eumelanin to phaeomelanin production.
In Anthocyn-TX Cream the role of Tranexamic Acid is an anti-fibrinolytic. It protects the skin from UV radiation and reduces pigmentation. Kojic Acid is also an anti-pigmentation medicine. It works by suppressing the formation of melanin, a pigment that gives color to the skin. Arbutin is a natural skin lightening/whitening agent that reduces the production of melanin (skin pigment). Magnesium and Vitamin E provides essential nutrients. Mulberry extract is an antioxidant. It prevents premature aging and reduces wrinkles. This is how treats melasma.
Tablet: (Tranexamic acid 250 mg + Glutathione 50 mg tablet)
Cream: (Tranexamic Acid (10% w/w) + Kojic Acid (2% w/w) + Arbutin (1.5% w/w) + Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate (1% w/w) + Vitamin E (1% w/w) + Mulberry extract (1% w/w)
MODE OF ACTION:
Tranexamic acid decreases melanin biosynthesis through inhibiting the function of tyrosinase enzymes & blocks the interaction of melanocyte and keratinocyte. Glutathione is an antioxidant that protects cell and tissue damage & improves skin detoxification act as potent depigmenting agent.
- Tranexamic Acid acts as an anti-fibrinolytic.
- Mulberry extract is derived from the plant Morus alba L from the Moraceae family. The leaves of this plant have anti-hyperglycaemic activity. The derivatives of its root bark have been found to have skin lightening effect. This could be due to inhibition of dopa oxidase activity of tyrosinase and superoxide scavenging activity.
- Kojic acidworks by blocking tyrosine from forming, which then prevents melanin production. Decreased melanin production may have a lightening effect on the skin.
- Magnesium ascorbyl phosphate is form of vitamin C that is considered stable and is an effective antioxidant for skin.
- Vitamin Eacts in cell membranes where prevents the propagation of free radical reactions.
- UV induced hyperpigmentation
- Post inflammatory hyperpigmentation
Tablet: One tablet twice a day upto 6 months
Cream: Twice a day upto 6 month
This information is for registered medical practitioner only. Anyone other than medical practitioner should consult medical practitioner before using this product.