Egg white protein, Branch chain amino acid (BCAA), L-glutamine, s adenosyl methionine SAMe, taurine, omega 3 fatty acids, multivitamin and multi mineral.
Albuzest Hepa contains egg white protein, which provides appropriate right amount of protein for patient who needs high protein with no calories. Gastrointestinal disease related patients have high catabolism rate in which there is loss of albumin or protein which leads to malnutrition and poor health. Albuzest hepa provides right protein with multivitamin, multi mineral with nutrition of taurine, omega 3 fatty acids and amino acids.
Egg albumen (79.5%), BCAA, L-glutamine (2.4%), SAMe (100mg), taurine (12.50mg), omega 3 fatty acids (300mg), multivitamin, and multi-mineral.
MODE OF ACTION:
ALBUZEST-HEPA is an Egg Albumen Protein powder that provides 18gm of high-quality protein in 30gm of powder which provides an adequate amount of protein to patients to overcome the deficiency of protein. The majority of egg albumen is water, which ranges approximately from 84% to 89%. Proteins constitute the major portion (10%–11%) of albumen primarily. Other components, such as carbohydrates, lipids, and minerals, form a minor portion of albumen. They are high in protein yet low in calories, fat, and cholesterol, to overcome the deficiency of protein ALBUZEST-RENO is given.
- High quality protein with 32 essential vital nutrients
- Negligible fat and low content of electrolytes
- High protein content
- Unique combination with S –adenosyl methionine and omega 3 fatty acid
- IBD patients frequently report that eggs are one of the most tolerable sources of protein
- Excellent source of methionine, an essential amino acid, antioxidant and detoxifier
- Methionine deficiency could contribute to the development of non-alcoholic fatty liver disease (NAFLD)
- Eggs with omega-3 fatty acids, is associated with a 77% reduction in the chance of developing ulcerative colitis
- Muscular dystrophy
- Hepatorenal syndrome
- Pre and post-surgery
- Paracentesis-induced circulatory dysfunction (PICD)
- Spontaneous bacterial peritonitis (SBP)
- Take about 50ml cold milk in a glass
- Add scoop (about 15g) of ALBUZEST-HEPA powder in it
- Mix and shake well to make a delicious refreshing drink
- Consume immediately after preparation
This information is for registered medical practitioner only. Anyone other than medical practitioner should consult medical practitioner before using this product.