First approved for use in the united states in 2014. Used as a first-line treatment following diagnosis to slow down the progressive loss of lung function. Indicated for the treatment of idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis, systemic sclerosis-associated interstitial lung disease, and in combination with docetaxel for non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC). Plasma protein binding of nintedanib is high, with a bound fraction of 97.8%; Albumin is thought to be the major binding protein. Orally Active potent tyrosine kinase inhibitor. No dosage titration is required. High Plasma Protein Binding 97.8%. Effective & Well tolerated in Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis (IPF).
Egg Albumen Protein Powder 420gms
MODE OF ACTION:
Nintedanib binds competitively to the adenosine triphosphate (ATP) binding pocket of these kinases and blocks the intracellular signalling cascades, which have been demonstrated to be involved in the pathogenesis of fibrotic tissue remodelling in interstitial lung diseases.
- Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis
- Chronic Fibrosing Interstitial Lung Diseases (ILDs)
- Systemic Sclerosis Associated Interstitial Lung Disease (SSc-ILD)
- Non-small Cell Lung Cancer
1 Capsule Twice a Day
- Full dose: 150 mg twice daily (preferably 12 hours apart at the same time of the day)
- Low dose: 100 mg twice daily (if not tolerable to 150 mg dose)
This information is for registered medical practitioner only. Anyone other than medical practitioner should consult medical practitioner before using this product.