Dextrose solution, Aminoacid & Intralipid
CombiKlas is a sterile, hypertonic emulsion, for central venous administration, in a three Chamber Bag.
Chamber 1contains Dextrose solution for fluid replenishment and caloric supply.
Chamber 2contains the amino acids solution with electrolytes, which comprises essential and nonessential amino acids provided with electrolytes.
Chamber 3contains Intralipid® 20% (a 20% Lipid Injectable Emulsion), prepared for intravenous administration as a credit of calories and essential fatty acid
Combiklas is a parenteral nutrition that is administered in cases where the GI tract is leaking or not functioning, is inaccessible or adequate nourishment from by enteral or oral means is not accomplished.
|Component||Combiklas Peri 1.5L||Combiklas Peri 2L||Combiklas Central 1.5L||Combiklas Central 1.5L|
- 384 ml unique packaging for patients with fluid restriction
- Non-PVC 3 chambered bag free from DEHP+ / Dioxin emission
- Product containing no sulfites
- Convenient, Cost Saving and Easy handling
- Flexibility to choose volume
- Critical Care: Burns, Trauma, Sepsis, and Head Injuries
- All types of GI tract diseases / disorders: short gut syndrome, inflammatory bowel disease, tumors, pancreatitis, peritonitis, fistula, ulcerative colitis, etc.
- Cancer and related Cachexia
- Nutrition for pre, peri, and postoperative support & many more
- Parenteral nutrition for patients and children above two years of age, when oral or enteral nutrition is impossible, insufficient or contraindicated.
1-2 litre per day for 7-14 days
This information is for registered medical practitioner only. Anyone other than medical practitioner should consult medical practitioner before using this product.